Thursday, April 09, 2009


Here's two cards I made using the original Zelda alphabet from 2003. I wanted to show what an
unusual alphabet Zelda is. :) I was SO excited yesterday when I checked my email and saw the
announcement from Scrapping Cottage ab0ut the new Collector's Series from Quickutz. Zelda is going to be released as a Grand Alphabet this time around. I have to share a funny story about Zelda. Back in 2003 when Zelda was first released, I wanted that Quickutz alphabet in the worst way but it was getting close to Christmas. I didn't feel like I should (or could) spend the money to purchase it. I just knew I wanted it!!!! :) When Christmas morning rolled around I got some unexpected Christmas money and the first thing I thought when I saw it was "NOW I can buy Zelda!!!!!!" I think I even got on the internet that day and ordered it! :) Be sure to check out the Quickutz Collector's Series Zelda at Scrapping Cottage. You know you "need" it! :)

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love Zelda too! It is such a whimsical, funky alphabet! Thanks for sharing your awesome cards with us.....great display of ZELDA!!! :O)

Ruth Ellen said...

So fun to see Zelda in action after being out so long!! It really is such a cute font!! Love these cards!

Natasha said...

Lovely examples Beverly. This is also one of my favorite alphabets and I have made sure I have pre-ordered mine as there is NO WAY I want to miss out on this GRAND SIZE ZELDA - and the price is Fantastic that I can afford to treat myself this awesome alphabet :-)

Northern Star said...

I think Zelda is the best Font Quickutz ever released with Exotic Island coming in a close second. My personal opinion! LOL I can't wait to see what they release next. It can't possible out do Zelda. We'll have to wait to see! Joanne feel free to send hints to Canada. Okay I am joking..... or am I???