Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quickutz Media Notepad

I used my Bind-it-All, the Quickutz Media sheets and today's new release to make this notepad.
I took a sheet of the white chipboard and cut it in half then applied a half sheet of the cork to the front and then used my Bind-it-All to put the holes and the wire at the top. Then I decorated it with the Office Supplies Cookie Cutter set and the new 2x2 bracket die and the Chick-a-dee font.
On the inside I made a pocket and slipped a notepad in it so I can reuse this even when this pad of paper is gone.
Check in throughout the day for more projects using today's new Quickutz release.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

This is fantastic, Kay! The idea is so creative and useful!! I love all of the media that you used! What a great idea!! Thank-you! :O)

Ruth Ellen said...

That is so cool with the cork!! These new dies are going to go so well with all the special QK media available now!

Natasha said...

GREAT EXAMPLE KAY - I LOVE IT :-)