Friday, August 14, 2009

Be a Good One!
There is nothing like a good piece of watermelon
and there is nothing like a great daughter!


Our delightful Emma is such a sweet, precious girl....
it is so much fun scrapbooking pages of her!



Emma is crazy about these "lovely shoes"! She
would sleep with them on if we would let her! :O)
So...to highlight her shoes, I took a picture of
them and developed it twice. I glued the first
picture down and then cut out an the second
picture right around the shoes. I then put the
shoes I cut out over the ones I glued down. This
gives an awesome 3-D look and really makes
those "special" shoes stand out!



You know how it goes, a little bit of this...a little bit of that...
and WALLA, you have a completed layout! :O) I get most
of my "this and that" at the

Scrapping Cottage....
Most Extraordinary customer service!

Incredible product selection!
Best dies on the planet!

1 comment:

Ruth Ellen said...

Cute pictures!! I love how you doubled the shoe picture to add a little extra pop! What a fun idea :) I can't wait to try it!