Thursday, June 17, 2010

Duck...Duck...Goose.

Well, in this case a Gander. ;)

My son had the part of the Gander in the Charlotte's Web play at his school. I knew this CottageCutz Goose w/ Bow die would work perfectly to accent my page.

This is the CottageCutz die I am showcasing today.


For my layout, I pop dotted my CottageCutz Goose w/ Bow die to really make him stand out on the page. This is one of the ideas from my 6/9/10 WFIW post, about how to add dimension to a project. To give him even more presence, I placed him on top of some bright colored circles.

This is a two page layout. I posted page two separately so you can see the CottageCutz Goose w/ Bow die close up. Below is the layout with both pages together.


If you are interested in the CottageCutz Goose w/ Bow die, it was released with the March/Easter dies.
Have a great Thursday!
Karen

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

That costume is a crack up! Love the layout you made with the CC die!

Ruth Ellen said...

The Cottage Cutz Goose die is the perfect accent to this layout!!! Soooooooooooo cute!!

DonnaMundinger said...

TOOO CUTE!!!!!!! That goose is just perfect! (and the costume is a hoot!) xxD