Tuesday, June 29, 2010

May the 4th Be With You

I am so impressed with these wonderful Fourth of July dies. There is nothing that comes close to these designs. Today I'm showing two projects I made with the American Eagle die and the
USA Eagle - both of which I used the new Stars Edger.

This USA Eagle can be made with or without the hat and the USA because they are separate pieces, but simple as well.

This American Eagle was also simple to put together with only 6 pieces. You can use the eagle and the AMERICA separate as well.
I'm excited to be able to use this die for Scout Eagle Congratulation cards as well.
If you don't already have these dies, they are must have for your Fourth of July layouts and projects as well as school history projects, or trips to the historical areas of the United States or scouting pages.
These are limited edition so don't wait.

4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love these cards!!! I must get that Stars edger!!

Barb Craft said...

Wow!! These dies are amazing!! You made some seriously spectacular cards with them!!
barb :)

Helmka Family said...

I LOVE that star Edger! Great job with the new dies!
TFS!
Karen

Kathleen said...

love the star edger! Really cute cards! TFS