Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I love you "MOW" than ever!

Ok, I know I get a little weird with my sentiments sometimes but I can't help it.
Whenever I get a CottageCutz die to work with my mind starts racing and then the ideas for whitty (weird) sayings just pop into my head.

When I saw this die I thought about the first time my son mowed the lawn and we videotaped him for a few minutes. It's still fun to watch and I can hardly believe that was 16 years ago!
I thought this die would be fun for occasions other than mowing the lawn.
By replacing the word more with mow it allows you use this cute Lawn Mower die in some different ways.
So, I'm going to tell you one "mow" time, you gotta have this die.
Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:

Donutfryer said...

You know I would not thought of that! Thanks for showing me new ways of using the dies in a completely new ways! Yep, I do have the lawnmower die :)

Janice W. said...

I love the play on words! It is not weird at all! Very cute card Kay!

Ruth Ellen said...

Love it!!! Just think of all the funny cards you could make using this Lawn Mower shape.

Court said...

VERY cute pun!!

Nikki Foraker said...

Bahahahahhha that's funny! I luv this!

Nikki

Shar said...

Ha! This is so cute.....and almost the same idea I had. Great minds, huh. LOL!! What a great card, Kay.

Lorie said...

Very cute and clever, Kay! I LOVE it!!

Joanne said...

So adorable Kay! Your cards are always so cute...Great job!