Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Fall!


Good morning! Today I have another Fall card to show you. I hope you aren't getting tired of them already. I love Fall. This year there has been an unusually high number of acorns falling from the trees. Thankfully I haven't been beaned in the head by one. This little squirrel is gathering acorns for the winter. You can find him here. I also used the Indian Corn die. I love this die! I used raffia to make the cornstalk. Happy Fall was cut from a coloring book. The leaves on the bottom were given to me in a Fall toss. The smaller leaves were cut from patterned paper. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to cut the grass. Have a fantastic week everyone! See you next Monday!
:) Janice

5 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Super cute! Love how fallish this is with these fall CC dies!

Ruth Ellen said...

Fabulous combination of CC dies on this card!! And what a gorgeous card it is, too!! I love how easy it is to combine lots of Cottage Cutz dies together on any crafting project. Great inspiration today, Janice!

Shar said...

Oh I love fall projects! This is awesome, Janice. :) Very nice!

Lorie said...

Adorable card, Janice! Very creative use of the raffia, and I love the texture it adds to your card. That squirrel die is so cute! Just got my new dies today, so I'll be happily playing this evening.

Nikki Foraker said...

Holy crap this is AWESOME!!!! You totally rock!

Nikki