Saturday, February 05, 2011

Valentines Day Card

Valentines Day is fast approaching!! How is your card making coming along? Here is a card from me to hopefully help inspire you to finish up your V-Day cards before it is too late.

For my card today, I am showcasing the Lacy Heart Doily and the Frame 1 Lettering Stamps. The Happy Valentines Day from this Cottage Impressions set fits perfectly inside the heart doily.
To give the heart doily a little extra pizazz, I threaded some Baker's Twine through the cutouts. I also backed the doily with a scrap piece of white cardstock.

Have a great weekend!!

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I love the backing and twine! What a great way to frame out this die cut!! Great job, Ruth Ellen!!!

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty! I thought I left a comment earlier, but I guess not. I really like how you used the twine!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love how you embellished the heart doily!