Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Bonnet Chick



Good morning friends!  I have a really cute die to showcase today.  I love this adorable Spring Bonnet Chick!  I also used the Filigree Egg.  I used Bazzill cardstock to cut the pieces.  I used yellow cardstock to cut the chick and copics to add some shading.  After cutting the egg I put it on a piece of white adhesive paper with the sticky part facing up.  I sprinkled it with glitter.  It looks much nicer than what I was able to capture in the photo.  The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Well Scripted.  I hope you  browse around the Scrapping Cottage store.  There are so many adorable dies including some new Peachy Keen dies available for pre-order.  Enjoy your day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Such a cute little "scene" you created with these dies and little extras!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Janice this is so stinkin' cute! I love all the turquoise, its so vivid and rich with these darling CC dies!

Shar said...

What a cute card. Love the use of the egg behind the chick. Very nice!