Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life is just a bowl of cherries

I love cherries. Love. All kinds - the eating kind, the pie kind, the paper and stamp kind. And these are no exception. Aren't they super cute!? From the Scrapping Cottage In the Kitchen release, I've used several dies and stamps to make this card. I think it looks good enough to eat!


This is the homemade tag with the matching stamp and computer printing all on one message.

I used two different dies, mixing bowl and oven mitt, and cherry stamp on this sweet embellishment.


For a finishing touch, I added a cute little spoon charm to the ribbon. I love charms - they are so .... charming! ;)


Thanks for visiting today. Hope you like my cheery - cherry card! :)



3 comments:

Janice W. said...

OMGosh!! This is so adorable and it does look yummy right down to the gingham bowl trimmed in lace! Love this!!!

Lorie said...

Shar, this is just too darned cute! Very, very well done!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!

Vicky said...

super cute love this card those cherries look very tasty