Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I wanted to share a sweet Birthday card using the Carnival Cottage Cutz die's, this card is perfect for a little girl :)
Im LOVING this new Release all the Cottage Cutz Die's are just sooo DARLING!!!! To view the entire Release please visit here! :)
On my card I used 4 Cottage Cutz Die cuts:
Snack Cart 4 x 4 (used for sweet cart)
Boardwalk Carnival Silhouette 4 x 6(used for double borders)
Popcorn & Cotton Candy 4 x 4 (for oval on cotton candy)used as a tag
Ornate Circle Frame 4 x 4 (Used for frame)

For my cart I used a glitz black card stock and for the wheels too. I also used the coordinating polka dot dp for the shade on the cart. The tiny white flowers are brads. Ive added the icecream cone to the bottom of the card :) 
The little "For You" tag is from the Popcorn 4 x 4 cottage cutz(its the oval on the popcorn)

Also for my card I used the Boardwalk Carnival Silhouette for borders across my card. I just layered 1 white and 1 black, then added my sewing.







Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,


5 comments:

Janice W. said...

WOW!!! Stunning! Love your color choices and the sewing!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Absolutely beautiful Cheryl! Love the color combo, layering and the stitch you used around the card.

Joanne said...

Wow...This is awesome!! Great job Cheryl

Unknown said...

What a sweet and festive card. Very pretty!
hugs,
gini

Lorie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cheryl! Brilliant color choices, and every detail is just perfect!!!