Saturday, August 27, 2011

MLS Halloween

Hello friends!  Here is a card I made using the My Little Shoebox, Spooky Treats.  Sorry for the poor quality photo.

 
I also wanted to show you a few assembled carnival pieces.  The Ferris Wheel and Game Booth.



Have you had a chance to look at the new Halloween release?  It is so cool!  Also don't forget about Angelica's challenge.  You may click here to read all about it.  Hope you will join in the fun!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

Lorie said...

VERY cute, Janice! I sure love those Halloween cards!!

Tami B. said...

Very cute!

Pearl said...

just adorable ! love the Carnival pieces !!

Unknown said...

Cute card, Janice! And you did a great job on the carnival pieces as well!
hugs,
Gini

Angelica Suarez said...

These are adorable Janice! The colors remind me of being a kid and going to the fair, which we did every summer. So fun!!

Lori said...

Everything is super CUTE!!!