Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year!

Since Christmas is over I was looking for something fun to make for New Year's and spotted my wreath die sitting on my craft counter. So I made a New Year's wreath. This was so simple. I cut out a silver and blue foil (American Crafts foil cardstock) wreath and then placed the silver one over the blue one and stuck a few of the blue leaves up over the silver ones to intertwine them.

I cut out the banner from the same die. I cut out a white one and a silver one. I stamped the white one and the cut of the sides, inked the edges and adhered it to the silver one. I used pop dots to raise it above the wreath. Super simple.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!
Kay

2 comments:

Lorie said...

VERY festive, Kay! I love the paper you chose for this awesome card!

Unknown said...

What an elegant New Year's card - just lovely!
hugs,
Gini