Thursday, April 19, 2012

Flower Cluster Card for Mother's Day

Hi everybody it's Carol here today.  Mother's day is just around the corner and when I created this card I was thinking of my Mom.  The die is called "Flower Clusters" and I wanted to make it look like Lilac's so I added another layer of dimension to the die.  Oh this was so fun to make and went together quickly. 
Here is a list of cuts you need to create this card:
The card base is a 6" x 12" piece of card stock folded in half.
The next piece is designer paper at 5-3/4" x 5-3/4"
5-1/2" x 5-1/2" is the next piece of paper
The black piece of card stock under the Fleur de Lis die is 4" x 4-3/4"
The designer paper on top of the  Fleur de Lis dis is 4" x 3"
The corners are  black card stock-cut 2 square 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" then cut diagonally to make the triangles
 I have included a video here to show you how I created the flowers.   Thank you so much for stopping by today to view my project.  I appreciate it!  Remember to create something wonderful for your Mom for Mother's day.  She will absolutely love it!
 




5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh Carol your card is Beautiful, I love love love the layout, Flower Clusters, and all the details. Also I love when you do video's its nice to see how you did your flower clusters, super sweet and perfect job!!! Also I love the black accent to the flower clusters!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Carole TFS!!~

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card, Carol! Absolutely gorgeous!

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card Carol and nice tutorial!

MiamiKel said...

wow! what a gorgeous burst of flower beautu! the purple is just smashing! i loved your video, your little giggles and i could "hear" you smiling as you crafted!! TFS!! xoxo