Friday, April 06, 2012

Hogs & Kisses and Happy Wishes!

Good morning!  It's Lorie here today, and I've been playing with some of my CottageImpressions stamps, right along with my new CottageCutz Dies.  Talk about a PERFECT pairing!!  Being a "farm girl", I've always been partial to these adorable On The Farm CottageImpressions stamps.  I used the Pig Stamp, and added the Hogs & Kisses sentiment, which makes this card usable for many different occasions, just by personalizing what I put on the inside.  This sweet image is framed using one of the new dies from the March 2012 release at The Scrapping Cottage.  This CottageCutz 4x4 Magnolia Doily die is a staple for any avid paper crafter, as the possibilities with this die are absolutely endless!


The thought of a pig framed with the lacey edge of this Magnolia die, and lace ribbon just makes me smile.  That's what I love about this craft.  If you can imagine it, then it's possible.  There is no right or wrong, because if it makes you happy, or makes someone else smile, then it can't get any more right than that! 

This precious little piggie was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored with Copic markers.  The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Life Of The Party from their Lime Twist collection.  Both the lace and gingham ribbon are from Stampin' Up!. 

Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Hogs & Kisses to you, and HAPPY CRAFTING!




3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Lorie you card is DARLING!! I love the cottageimpressions pig, its sooo CUTE and of course your coloring is just Perfect!!! I too Love the Magnolia Doily, its sooo pretty! BEAUTIFUL card hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Donna said...

I ALWAYS enjoy looking at your cards, Lorie. A real treat and this one is hog-cute! :-) Donna

Janice W. said...

Love the way you have colored the pig and the papers are so pretty!