Saturday, June 02, 2012

Tea Pot Mini Last Page

Hello everyone Cheryl here with my post for today sharing the Last page of My Tea Pot Mini Album designed for 
On this last page of my mini i used these

So my tag was made using some blue cardstock and embossing it, I then rounded the corners and added the Beautiful Oval Doily to my tag. Next I stamped and distressed the oval and then glued it on using Helmars 450 quick dry. The tag fits perfect in the Beautiful CottageCutz Lace Envelope.

I also added some leaves trim,buttons,flowers,and swirls to my tag.

The blue ruched flower was handmade by ME :) I will be doing a class Ustream on June 14th LIVE :)  I also added some wrinkled ribbon,lace, and a vintage flower

My VIDEO is on the Last page to show details on it! :)



Hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker

5 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

I just adore this album-it spectacular and filled with all the lovely things that touch my heart and make me smile. Such a gathering of talent and heartfelt work went into this exquisite album!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very BEAUTIFUL!!~

MiamiKel said...

BREATHTAKING!!! THis is a vision!

Lorie said...

I've sure enjoyed your videos showcasing this gorgeous album, Cheryl. What a stunning creation!

Janice W. said...

Absolutely stunning Cheryl! Just gorgeous!