Friday, August 17, 2012

CottageCutz Wedding Chapel

Hello friends!  Today's card features the CottageCutz Wedding Chapel.  You can view the wedding release by clicking here.  I cut the chapel from white cardstock and colored with my Copics.  I sponged the cloud background to create my scene.  If you would like to see a video tutorial on how I do my clouds you may view it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXHaX-Z9q0&feature=player_embedded#!
After assembling the card I framed it with black and white gingham ribbon.

Enjoy your day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH Janice, how lovely!! This is just like seeing the quaint little country chapel - superb work! I love all the little extras (sky, grass) - perfection! TFS!!

Lorie said...

Beautiful, Janice! Love it!!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just awesome Janice. I love the clouds in the background. So creative and beautiful.

Bear hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Janice!! I love the clouds and your chapel!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl