Thursday, January 24, 2013

Birdcage














Hi everyone Cindy here with a SWEET CottageCutz Design. Once again I have used I have used the BEAUTIFUL CottageCutz Birdcage w/ Two Birds. I just love this die and love all the different looks I get by adding other dies. Today I added Plumeria & Leaves, I cut them out with pattern paper and curled the ends under with my stylist, then added a pearl in the middle.







CottageCutz Birdcage w/ Two Birds
 
 

Plumeria & Leaves

 

 Thanks for dropping by!!~
Hugs Cindy XOXO

13 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful! I love the Birdcage and the Plumeria & Leaves dies. They are definitely on my wish list... :). Hugs, Simona

Vladuška said...

Very nice and very gentle. You did great job with pearls and both dies.

Lisa aka Raining said...

LOve it!!! Such a great bird cage!

Liz said...

Loving tge plumerias

Carol said...

Very nice. Hard to send but a hand delivered card too sweet.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! LOVE the birdcage and the Flowers you did!!! Beautiful card!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

Beautiful card! I love the birdcage and cute flowers! Great job! Olena

Frances said...

What a lovely card! very elegant design. Love the birdcage and the pearls. hugs, Frances.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous! I love the bird and birdcage and your colors! Blessings! Kathy

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful card! Love the birdcage and flowers, so pretty. hugs, Kimberly

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my goodness! That birdcage is going on my wish list. You have made a gorgeous card here, Cindy~!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just beautiful. I love the pearls behind the birdcage. Wonderfully done.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Such an elegant bird cage - love the design! Thanks for sharing with us!
-Jessica