Wednesday, January 16, 2013

LOVE card

Good morning everyone! 

Welcome to CottageCutz Blog!    
This is OlenaToday is my second post as designer!
I wanted to share my NEW LOVE card. I made this card using the Super CUTE -CUTE CottageCutz - Oval Doily &Frame dies and Filigree Butterfly Trio dies.

On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Oval Doily &Frame die to create Oval doily shape. Next, I cut out Butterfly from Filigree Butterfly Trio die set, sponged the edges and glued on Oval frame.
  
Next, I stamp sentiment with craft ink and glued on paper tag and then on my card. I decorated card with plastic pearls.

 For this card I used:


9 comments:

Vladuška said...

This is one elegant beauty. All layers perfectly suit one on another. This dies are really beautiful and you can do different things with them and you did great job.

Simko said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Olena. Love the dies used. Very nice choice of colors. Hugs, Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Olena, your Butterfly LOVE Card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE your choices of CottageCutz dies used here. Beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Frances said...

Lovely creation, simple and elegant! Hugs! Frances

Lisa aka Raining said...

I want those butterflies!!! Love this card!!!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! A beautiful combination of dies and colors! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow this is so pretty. How beautiful orchestrated everything is on this card. It's super eye candy.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Judy Rozema said...

Simply stunning, Olena! Beautiful colors~!

Janice W. said...

Such a pretty card and great details! Very nice!