Thursday, January 02, 2014

Boxwood Vine Wreath and Cup of Latte



Happy Thursday!

Kathy here with you and today I have two projects to show you!  First, is a card using the Boxwood Vine Wreath die and stamps.




I cut the die pieces using pink, green, and brown card stock.  After cutting the banner in pink, I stamped it with the "Merry Christmas" stamp from the set in black ink.  The pieces were shaped and inked before assembling.  I arranged them all on a white snowflake embossed background to make it all pop.

The second project is a gift card holder that I made using the Cup of Latte and Fancy Envelope Dies. Here is one side with the latte cups.  (The green is a little brighter in the picture than it should be, it's actually the same green as in the card.)




Here is the other side with the flap and velcro enclosure.



The Fancy Envelope base is cut with Certainly Celery card stock.  The pieces are cut with white, pink card stock, and the Merry Little Christmas designer paper by My Mind's Eye.  I then added a little lace, twine, and buttons to embellish it.

These are the dies I used on my projects.









6 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful Christmas card and Card holder Kathy! I love the wreath die you used on the card and love the look of the mugs cut out of designer paper.
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

WOW!!!!! Love the both projects!!! Great job Kathy!!!! Happy New Year!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Kathy I love the colors you used on these, beautiful job, and love the look!
Hugs
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

Both projects are so fresh and lovely. Like it.

Unknown said...

Both are beautiful! but, my favorite is the Latte' envelope! Pinks and Greens are my favorite color combo :)

Carol Hurlock said...

These are so pretty! I love how you used the wreath die. It's fantastic. The little mugs are so cute too.
Bear Hugs,
Carol