Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mr. Snuggles with big Flower

Hi, Vladka here!


Finally we have snow and winter here. The whole December and first part of January we had spring actually – the birds were singing, plants started to grow... It was really strange. But now it is all as it should be. 

And because of the white outside, also my card is white. Only die cuts are colored. This  Mr. Snuggles is so cute and I purposely gave him this big Flower with stem. He really tried hard to bring the flower and this is what I wanted to achieve with this motive. I think it is really cute. And what do you think?

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Simko said...

Wow, great combination of dies, Vladka! Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs,
Simona

Kreatywna Pracownia Love Handmade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kreatywna Pracownia Love Handmade said...

Amazing! Love :*

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Vladka this is absolutely DARLING! I love how you used mr.snuggles with the flower, way too cute!
Hugs
Cheryl

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Awww that is so darling!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Ok I'm not usually a fan of "cute" things but this one is an exception. I absolutely love it.

Kathy said...

This is so adorable Vladka! What a perfect combination of the dies! I just love it! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh how sweet this is. That bear just touches my heart. I love how you used the little flower with this bear. Genius!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

WOW!!!! Great idea with comb. of the dies!!!! Love it! I want to try too. Thank you for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

this is so beary cute!

Unknown said...

i love this card! what stamp is this?