Wednesday, January 08, 2014

View through Victorian Window

Hi, all! Vladka here with you!
 I will start this year as I finished it - with Christmas card. Woodland Pine Trees die is just perfect for such cards and when I saw it, I decided to make card with window. 
So I cut out Victorian Window and made this winter wonderland view. For festive touch I added one part of the biggest bow, which you can find in Homemade Christmas Gift Set. For 3D look I glue everything together with foam tape, added also white tempera and card was finished. 
This is all for today, enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful peaceful scene, Vladka! I love the pine trees with the snow on the edges. You combined them well with the window die.
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Vladka! I love the Victorian Window and it is perfect with the trees out the window! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful scene Vladka, and love how you combined the dies, and love the trees, everything is perfect!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Valdka this is so pretty and just the perfect way to use the dies. I love the tree scene looking through the window. How beautiful and creative.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

what a pretty window scene!