Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Floral Thank You

Happy Wednesday!

Kathy here with you and today I have a decorated gift bag with a matching mini notecard and envelope to show you using lots of beautiful CottageCutz Dies!  Here's the complete set!



I found these little White Paper Sacks (1 lb. - 3.5"x 2" x 6.75") at Michaels that I thought would be cute decorated for a gift!  All I did was add the Springtime Floral Die cut in white and colored with chalk inks, a piece of Fancy Floral Lace Border cut in white and a bow with a pearl.  Here's a close up of the die cut on the bag.




I made a little notecard with white card stock that measures 2 3/8" square so it would fit in the Elegant Envelope.  I decorated the notecard with the Spring Label Die cut with white card stock and colored the same way as the bag.  I then added the Thank You Die cut with white card stock to the label.  Here's a close up of the notecard.




For the envelope, I cut the Elegant Envelope Die with white card stock and decorated it with the Flower w/Cutouts (flower) and Plumeria & Leaves (leaves) all colored with chalk inks.  I added some pearls and a little Diamond Stickles around the pearl in the flower center.  On the back flap of the envelope, I add a small piece cut from the Springtime Floral Die that I colored to match the other pieces.  Here's a little close up for you!




I LOVE this little envelope!  It's perfect for little notecards to go with gifts!

These are the dies I used on my project.









7 comments:

Simko said...

Oh Kathy, what a beautiful gift set! The new dies from the CottageCutz are gorgeous and with soft colors you really get desired look! Great work!
Hugs,
Simona

Olena said...

WOW!!!! So Elegant set!!!! Love the colors you used for coloring images. Great job!

Mojca said...

so really elegant! hugs! MOjca

Vladuška said...

Kathy, this is gorgeous and so gentle.

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGOSH Kathy your card and envelope are absolutely gorgeous ! Love the combination of dies you used too!
Hugs
Cheryl

Barbara said...

Love it. What a cute goodie bag.
Will borrow your idea to give to my friends when I host our get together in August.

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely stunning. What a beautiful assembly of creations.
Bear Hugs,
Carol