Sunday, April 13, 2014

You make the world a brighter place! Handmade card


Today I am sharing with you my Flower card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.

 
  I used Tea time Doily and Leafy Foliage dies.

 

First, I made background using Doily and Scalloped and circle dies. Then I made flower using leaves ("Leafy Foliage" die) and sentiment in a circle. All leaves I sponge with green craft ink and glued under circle with sentiment. Decorated card with cream bow and rhinestone.
 
 

For this project I used:



5 comments:

Simko said...

Beautiful Olena! Great use of the dies..., so clever!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGOSH Olena, this is so BEAUTIFUL Hun! I love how you used the foliage die, and te time doily. Beautiful job!!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Kathy said...

What a beautiful use of the dies, Olena! So clever of you! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Gorgeous, Olena what you made out of these die cuts.

Carol Hurlock said...

Now this is just absolutely darling. Your focal point is so creative.
Bear Hugs,
Carol