Friday, July 18, 2014

Baby Sleeping on Moon

Hi there! Vladka here again. 
I hope you all have great time and that you are sleeping well as this little baby girl on my card. I remember (long time ago :))), when my nieces were little babies, sometimes in the middle of the night  I listened them if they are still breathing. They were sleeping so deep that I could not hear anything. Today they are 18, so I´m not doing this anymore :) But I was thinking about it when I was creating this card. 
Cute little baby is cut out with Baby Sleeping on Moon die and colored with distress inks and Copics. Background was created with watercolors. After that, all what I needed, was sentiment. For this I used Baby and Girl dies. Little heart is stolen from little Elephant
This is from my side for today. Have a great time!

4 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Super sweet. Love the colors and the creative use of dies. It's just darling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

So cute!!!! Love the colors!!!Great job!

Kathy said...

This is just so sweet, Vladka! Beautiful coloring on the dies! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful Baby girl card Vladka!!! Super cute!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl