Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy Mini Album/ Page 3

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today I'm sharing another page of the Baby Boy Mini Album that i'm currently working on for The Scrapping Cottage using the DARLING Baby Collection!

 This is PAGE #3

So for this page I wanted to use the sweet CottageCutz Baby Elephant, Baby Lion, and Baby Giraffe, all from the Scrapping Cottage "Baby Release". I think they all look so sweet together. I did color all of them with Copic Markers, and added eyes with the Viva Pearl pen in black.

For the Border along the bottom, I used the CottageCutz Sweetheart Border from the "Sweet Love" Release. I love this border as it works well with any occasion. 



The little Sweetheart Blossoms are 1 of my Favorite flowers, and these can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The "OUR" is spelled out using American Crafts Thickers. The ribbon I used, and Seam binding are also from RRR! I used the cutest baby design paper, and I love this Design paper, its the Baby Collection from American Crafts. I have LOTS of it....hehehehe

I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Have a super awesome day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Another cute, sweet page. It is beautiful.

Mojca said...

oh this looks soooo soooo cute and sweet! gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just precious.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Another sweet one! Beautifully done! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

So cute and sweet!!!! Great job!