Friday, August 08, 2014

Sweet dreams little Baby

Hi, all! Vladka here. 

Today I have a little bit bigger card for you. Size is A5 and gives you a lot of space also inside, where it is possible to add pocket for money or gift card and for good wishes to new born baby.

I just can´t stop using dies from Baby release, they are so cute and give you so many opportunity. On this card I used two of them: Baby Lamb and Baby Sleeping on Moon. Die cuts are colored with Distress Inks. Sentiment is in Slovenian language and can be translated also as: “Sweet dreams little Baby”.

I wish you all sweet dreams!


6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute. I love how you used the sweet little lambs. Darling card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

So cute!!! Love the sweet little lambs. great job.

Mojca said...

oh this looks ever so gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Jean Bullock said...

Very cute. The little lambs are so cute and I love how you arranged the die cuts. Well done.

Kathy said...

So adorable, Vladka! This is so clever! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Vladka this is absolutely darling! I always love how you use the CottageCutz in different ways, and this is too sweet!
Hugs
Cheryl