Tuesday, May 19, 2015

CottageCutz Victorian Birdcage

 Greetings friends and papercrafters. It's Carol here. For today's creation for CottageCutz dies is this lovely card using the Victorian Birdcage, Flourish Bird Corner and the Flourish Vine.
 Don''t you love the background paper.  It has little bird cages.  I just had to use it-it goes along so well with the theme.  Look at the beautiful lines and scrolls in the birdcage.  It's so pretty.  I painted it with glue and sprinkled with glitter.
 You can see the bird flourish corner here.  This is a die you will find yourself using a lot.  I know I will with all the birds are use in my creations. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today to view this creation.  It is appreciated very much.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.  See you again soon.  These are the dies used.





3 comments:

Vladuška said...

Rich and beautiful.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous creation.

Olena said...

So beautiful!!!! Love it!