Friday, May 08, 2015

Roses and Ornate Fence

Hi, all! Vladka is here today!
Spring is so beautiful with all blossoms, it gives romantic hint and I like the view on different gardens and houses with all these flowers and greenery. To illustrate this on my card a little bit, I used new Ornate Fence and Victorian Rose Vine dies. 
Fence was cut out from black cardstock and roses were colored with Copics this time. Sentiment is modified a little bit - I used Friends die cut instead of this part of the stamp. Background is stamped with text stamp and distressed with Walnut stain and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and with touch of white tempera. 
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Vladka, I LOVE your card and how you used the cottagecutz dies, and love the roses on the vine! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

So pretty. I love how you used the roses to trail on the fence. Very creative.
Bear Hugs,
Carol