Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Place worth going

Hi, all! Vladka Here today!
I have another summer holiday card which will take you to a special place worth going. I made open window with view on this Happy Whale between the Waves under the Clouds
Around the window I put life preserver, which I made  with circle dies. Background which looks like wood, I made out of kraft paper, Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and wooden stamp. This is it for today. 
Enjoy the summer. Here is really hot outside.

4 comments:

Olena said...

Awesome!!!!! Love it!

karen said...

Just gorgeous and so happy!
Karen

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute. Makes me think of looking out the port hole on a cruise ship. Love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

This is absolutely darling, and very clever idea! Love it!!!!! Awesome job!!!!
Hugs
Cheryl