Friday, January 08, 2016

Latte Time

Hi all! Vladka here today!
Welcome to my first post in 2016 for SC blog. In new year I like to start with cards which are made for any other occasion but for Christmas or New Year and so I created Coffee invitation for a friend. I used die from Christmas release Holiday Cocoa, but used it another way together with old die Cup of Latte.
This is really simple card, where I added some splashes of Tea dye Distress Ink and water mixture. Cup is cut out of red cardstock and distressed with Aged mahogany Distress Ink. All other pieces were cut out of kraft cardstock and colored with Tea dye Distress Ink. At the end I also stamped word time and card was finished.
This is it from my side today and I wish you all great weekend.
____________________________________
Card Supplies I used:

CottageCutz dies: they are listed below
Card stock: Kraft, White and Red cardstock
Distress Ink: Aged Mahogany, Tea Dye
Other:  scissors, paper trimmer, scor-buddy
______________________________________________


5 comments:

Karen in PA said...

Vladka,
Happy to "see" you and your art in the new year! I like how you combined the two dies, and I really like the sprinkling of "coffee" on your card. What a fun invitation.
Karen

Cheryl Walker said...

Vladka Happy New Year hun! Love how you used both dies to make a beautiful card! Also have to tell you, your photo's are always so beautiful, and love how you use the props in photo's! You are inspiring me to start using a couple of things every now and then. I used to once in awhile years back, but stopped. :( Thank you!!!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

That is a cute cup of matte. .

moi said...

Simple but so special.

Shwetablog said...

nice