Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here sharing another beautiful card using the CottageCutz dies!  How many of you have made your mother a card and mailed it? Not me, but we still have about two weeks to get it out. Now onto my card.
  • Card base  is an A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
  • Top layer is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
  • Center pieces are 4 1/4 x 1 1/2 
I die cut the two butterflies and pieced them together. I cut out two circles from the cross-stitched circle dies.  I used the 5th and 6th circles.  The larger circle is with the blue butterfly and the smaller is with the pink butterfly. I adhered them to my card with a glue dot and added my butterflies. I die cut the Happy and Mother's Day out with black cardstock, added some clear wink of stella then used liquid glue to adhered them to my card. I finished my card off by adding some sequins.


Don't forget to join the CottageCutz challenge...click here for all the details. Please come back and see us again soon!

List of dies used for this project:






8 comments:

Janja said...

Very pretty card.

Mary Marsh said...

This is really pretty Donna- love the butterfly dies you used and the patterned paper

Karen in PA said...

I need to get started on my Mother's Day card! Yours is lovely. Really like that Lisbeth butterfly in particular....

Karen

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Love it!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love those butterflies and the colors.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful card! You chose the perfect paper!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful card! You chose the perfect paper!

Joanne said...

Beautiful card Donna...I love the butterflies with the paper.