Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Art Journal - Home for the Holidays

Art journaling is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to create smaller works of art.  Die cuts can add interest and whimsy to these small creations.
I used the Cottage Cutz Vintage Holiday Car and colored in the image with watercolors.
By adding layers of watercolor, I added shading to the car.  For small die cuts, it is easier to leave them in the die cut scrap when coloring them in.
Next, I added glitter glue to the die cut to give a little shimmer.
Then I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in assorted colors to create the background.
Wishing you a creative day, dear friends.

Sheila


4 comments:

Anja Ž. said...

Just beautiful. I love your coloring and layout.

Pam MacKay said...

Love the car great your journaling is amazing!

Janja said...

Nice! I like the colors you have chosen and the beautiful textures.

Mary Marsh said...

Great mixed media card art work