Thursday, March 01, 2018

Rainy Days

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Fans!

It is Pam creating with you today!  We have been having some gorgeous weather down south.  But believe it or not we are in need of some rain.  We have had some cloudy days but the rain continues to pass us by.  So that is my inspiration for my card today.


Designer Steps:
1. Use an A2 white card stock base cut a piece of DP just slightly smaller then the card base. Cut a piece of black card stock 5 1/4 x 4 and a white piece of card stock 5 x 3 3/4

2.  On the piece of white card stock use Post It Notes to mask off a strip of white

3.  Use TH oxide ink to sponge over the white strip then splatter with water

4.  Remove the masks

5.  Cut out your pieces using Stitched Sun, Clouds & Umbrella.  I used gray for the clouds & raindrops, yellow for the sun, DP for the umbrella and black for the handle
6.  Assemble your die cut pieces I popped up one of the clouds
7. I also popped up the umbrella
8.  Add the raindrops and use Glossy Accents on them. Let dry and then glue to the black, DP and then finally to the card base
Cottage Cutz Products

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by!  We appreciate you!

Blessings
Pam

7 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Pam, I can sure relate to the weather you've been having. It's similar here in the Charlotte area. Your card is a neat vignette of all the various conditions together, dark clouds, blue sky, sun and a few drops of rain. Have a great day!

Sherry said...

Great card Pam. Love how you did the blue for the sky. ~ Sherry

Jeanne said...

Such a cute card. Your background is wonderful! (And I wish we'd get a little of that rain in So Cal.)

Lois said...

Cute card, Pam. I like the reverse masking technique you used for your blue strip down the center. You're right -- we could use some rain here in Florida. I think I saw 20% chance on the weather forecast this morning -- for tomorrow.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a cute card for Spring Pam- love these stitched dies

Janja said...

Simply beautiful, Pam.

Anja Ž. said...

So lovely. I loke how you made the sky.